I gave a lecture on HIV renal disease to the ID section yesterday. I give this lecture every couple of years. I swear that lecture changes more from year to year than any subject I talk about.
- The lecture was about one hour.
- The section on APOL1 is rough.
- I would like a slide describing the transgenic mouse model studies by Klotman that showed that transcription of nef and pol are central to the disease.
- I need some notes on why I have 2 graphs on slide 16.
- Add some highlights to table in slide 23.
- Loved how slide 26 and 27 worked.
- I think there might be better data on steroids in HIV. Slide 51.
- Need to flush out IRIS and DILS from slide 67
- Add comment on adefovir slide mentioning that the hep B dose is a sixth of the anti-HIV dose